Your initial visit is a comprehensive evaluation and consultation, which will allow Dr. Alvarado to determine the treatment plan that will best meet your individual needs.
To assist Dr. Alvarado in determining the optimal treatment plan for you, please bring the following to your initial consultation:
- New patient paperwork, filled out.
- The referral form completed by your dentist or physician
- Any current x-rays of the area of concern
- A list of medications you are currently taking or allergic to
- Dental and medical insurance cards
- Picture ID
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
The initial examination will consist of a clinical and radiographic evaluation with the necessary diagnostic x-rays. If your treatment needs are complex, Dr. Alvarado may prescribe additional diagnostic imaging or models of your teeth and jaws. Once he has reviewed all of the information Dr. Alvarado will present your optimal treatment plan. He will explain procedures involved, as well as the treatment sequence, and answer any questions you may have.